Guaranteed Canadian visa photo service – express photo services by Passport Photo Place
Canadian Visa Photo Services
2020 Visa Picture Service for Canada - Orlando, FL
Passport Photo Place provides rush service for Canada temporary visas for both printed and electronic photo formats. We take and print all types of Canadian visa pictures that comply to the exact picture requirements as provided by Canadian government. There are three types of temporary resident visas – single-entry visa, multiple-entry visa and transit visa.
To book a photo session for Canadian visa picture service email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at 321-236-1105.
Canadian Consulate General advises to utilize only a professional legal passport photo studio to avoid lengthy delays and visa application rejections.
Passport Photo Place provides visa picture services that are in complete compliance with the official Canadian Embassy requirements. Taking the proper pictures in the first place facilitates normal application processing times and approval of the Canadian temporary visa applications.
Our legal photo studio offers professional Canadian visa photograph services that feature digital image files for uploading with online Canadian visa applications and printed pictures.
All Canadian visa photographs are produced following the exact and recently updated 2020 photo requirements as established by the Embassy of Canada.
All visa pictures are taken and immediately printed at the photo session time within 15 minutes. Appointments for visa photographs can be scheduled on the same day
Walk-ins are welcome 12:00pm-3:30pm on Mon, Tue & Thu. Other hours per above schedule are reserved for appointments.
The visa photographs are taken and printed by a professional photographer on-site. The photographer exclusively specializes in all passport and visa photography for immigration and travel documents.
Passport Photo Place prints pictures that look great and of a professional studio quality.
All photographs are printed using the latest digital photo printing technology that allows us to consistently provide the quality that fully complies with the official Consulate General of Canada requirements.
All photographs for printed and electronic versions of the Canadian temporary visa are taken and printed at our studio in Orlando, FL
For same-day Canadian visa pictures appointments email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at 321-236-1105
2020 Canadian Visa Pictures Requirements
Visa photographs for Canada are required to follow updated 2020 Canadian temporary visa photo specifications as provided below
Visa photo requirements & background
- Photos must be taken within the last 6 month of the date of application submission
- Canadian Consulates and embassies strongly advise to use only professional legal photo studios for all visa and passport pictures
- The photographs must be correctly exposed to represent the actual skin tone appearance. Any variations from the natural skin tones is not acceptable
- The size of the printed pictures must be 35 mm X 45 mm (1 3/8″ X 1 3/4″)
- The size of the digital pictures for uploading must be 420px by 540px at 24bit with the image file size between 60kb and 240kb
- The pictures must show front view and full face of the applicant
- The background can be plain white, light gray or light-colored
- The face size from chin to crown must be between 31 mm (1 1/4″) and 36 mm (1 7/16″), which will depend on the complexion and hairstyle of the person.
- The facial expression must be natural. Frowning or smiling is not permitted
- The forehead and ears must be clearly visible and not obscured by hair
- No large earrings or piercings are acceptable
- If a head wear must be worn, it would only be acceptable for religious reasons. Care should be taken to ensure that no part of the face is obscured. A hairpiece and other cosmetic accessories are acceptable is they do not disguise a person’s natural appearance
- Non-tinted prescription glasses are acceptable to appear in the picture as long as the eyes are clearly visible and the frames are not thick.
Visa picture printing & processing requirements
- Canadian temporary visa pictures are to be printed using a professional non-inkjet based full color printer that is capable of producing pictures at 300ppi and above.
- The photographs must be printed on a high quality archival quality photographic paper
- The pictures must be in full color
- The photo paper can be be either matte or slightly glossy
- Photo retouching is not allowed
IMPORTANT VISA PHOTO APPOINTMENT NOTES
- Please wear a solid-colored top/shirt. White or slightly off-white tops are not recommended since the background for Canadian visa photographs is light gray and there must be a good contrast between clothing and the background.
Passport Photo Place accesibility for Canadian visa photo service
Our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio is accessible via major routes and is in relatively close proximity from the following cities: Aloma, Altamonte Springs FL, Apopka FL, Apopka, Azalea Park, Belle Isle, Bithlo, Buena Ventura Lakes, Cambell, Casselberry, Casselbery, Celebration Florida, Celebration, Christmas FL, Christmas, Chuluota, Clermont, Cloud FL, Cocoa Beach, Cocoa FL, Cocoa, Conway, Davenport, Doctor Phillips, Eatonville, Edgewood, Fairview Shores, Fairvilla, Fern Park, Forest City, Goldenrod, Gotha, Hiawassee, Holden Heights FL, Hunters Creek, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Butler, Lakeland, Lockhard, Lockhart, Longwood FL, Maitland, Meadow Woods, Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach, Mims, Narcoossee, Oak Ridge FL, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando FL, Orlando Florida, Orlando International Airport, Orlando, Orlo vista, Orlovista, Oviedo Florida, Oviedo, Paradise Heights FL, Pine Castle, Pine Hills, Port Saint John, Rosemont FL, Sanford, Sky Lake, South Apopka, St. Cloud, Tildenville, Titusville FL, Titusville, Union Park, University Park FL, Windermere FL, Windermere, Winter Garden FL, Winter Park and Winter Springs.