Express 2019 photo service for CA Citizenship applicants
Canadian Citizenship Photo Services
2019 Canada Citizenship Application Picture Service - Orlando, FL
Passport Photo Place takes, digitally processes and prints Canadian Citizenship photographs for individuals that would like to become a Canadian citizen. All photographs are produced by the updated 2019 Government of Canada specifications.
To schedule a an appointment for Canadian Citizenship photographer services email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at 321-236-1105
Canadian Embassy and Consulate General of Canada in Florida accept properly formatted printed version of pictures.
Canadian Embassy strongly advises to use only commercial photographer studios that specifically specialize in legal document photography. Using other pictures services, such as those provided in pharmacies, package stores and other photo studios may result in application processing delays and application rejections.
Passport Photo Place exclusively specializes in legal photography services and produces Canadian Citizenship photographs that are 100% compliant with Canadian Government photo requirements.
Passport Photo Place photo studio is located in Orlando, FL and provides professional Canadian Citizenship digital photo printing services that feature the following:
We provide a highly accurate capture and printing of CA Citizenship pictures that precisely follow the string photo regulations as established by Government of Canada.
Our studio takes and prints the photographs within 15 minutes of each photo session and immediately provides the photos to customers. Picture appointments are taken
Walk-ins are welcome 12:00pm-3:30pm on Mon, Tue & Thu. Other hours per above schedule are reserved for appointments.
All Canadian Citizenship pictures are captured and printed by a professional in-studio photographer that specializes and provides an outstanding service for all immigration and travel documents.
Passport Photo Place is proud to produce fully compliant and great looking pictures that perfectly and naturally represent the applicant’s appearance
The photos produced by Passport Photo Place reflect an outstanding quality with help of a professional photographer and advanced photo printing and processing technology. We can consistently provide our customers with legal photography services that are accepted in Canadian Embassy and Consulate General of Canada worldwide.
We are a full time legal photography studio that delivers all photo services at the same location. All legal photography is done on-premises in Orlando, FL and instantly provided to customers.
To schedule a Canadian Citizenship photo studio session email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at 321-236-1105
2019 Canadian Citizenship Photography Guidelines
Canadian Citizenship application requires to submit professionally produced photographs that confirm to the specifications as provided by the Government of Canada:
Picture specifications & background
- Photographs must be identical and taken within six months of the citizenship application submission
- Photographs must be properly exposed and conformed to appropriate contrast, brightness and color latitude
- CA Citizenship documentation requires Two (2) 50x70mm (2″ x 2 ¾″) photos that show full face, frontal view of the individual. Note that only one (1) photo is required for Renunciation applications
- The face size must be between 31mm (1 1/4″) and 36mm (1 7/16″) from chin to crown of the head
- The background must be white or light-coloured background with absolutely shadows and with proper contrast between the applicant and background
- The face and shoulders of the individual must be oriented in parallel to the camera lens so that the subject is facing the lens straight on
- The facial expression must be neutral and mouth is closed
- The forehead, eyes and ears must be clearly visible
- A hairpiece or any cosmetic accessories are acceptable as long as they are worn daily and do not disguise the subject’s normal appearance
- Non-tinted prescription glasses are acceptable as long as the eyes and facial features are clearly visible. The frame of glasses must be thin and do not obstruct any facial features
- The head coverings are only acceptable if worn for religious purposes and only if the coverings are not obstructing face, eyes, eyebrows and the chin
Photo printing & processing guidelines
- Canadian Citizenship pictures must be printed at 300dpi printing resolution or higher using an industrial photo printer. Inkjet printers are not acceptable for printing legal document photograph.
- The photos must be in full color
- The photo paper must be matte or semi-glossy
- Photo retouching or editing of applicant images is not allowed
- Any variation from the above requirements will render citizenship applications invalid
IMPORTANT CA CITIZENSHIP PICTURE APPOINTMENT NOTES
- Please wear a solid-colored top/shirt. White or slightly off-white tops are not recommended since the background for citizenship photographs is white or off-white and there must be a clearly defined contrast between the subject and background.
Passport Photo Place studio accessibility for Canadian Citizenship photography service
Our Orlando, FL Orange County legal photo studio is reachable via major roads and is in relatively close proximity from the following: Aloma, Altamonte Springs FL, Apopka FL, Apopka, Azalea Park, Belle Isle, Bithlo, Buena Ventura Lakes, Cambell, Casselberry, Casselbery, Celebration Florida, Celebration, Christmas FL, Christmas, Chuluota, Clermont, Cloud FL, Cocoa Beach, Cocoa FL, Cocoa, Conway, Davenport, Doctor Phillips, Eatonville, Edgewood, Fairview Shores, Fairvilla, Fern Park, Forest City, Goldenrod, Gotha, Hiawassee, Holden Heights FL, Hunters Creek, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Butler, Lakeland, Lockhard, Lockhart, Longwood FL, Maitland, Meadow Woods, Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach, Mims, Narcoossee, Oak Ridge FL, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando FL, Orlando Florida, Orlando International Airport, Orlando, Orlo vista, Orlovista, Oviedo Florida, Oviedo, Paradise Heights FL, Pine Castle, Pine Hills, Port Saint John, Rosemont FL, Sanford, Sky Lake, South Apopka, St. Cloud, Tildenville, Titusville FL, Titusville, Union Park, University Park FL, Windermere FL, Windermere, Winter Garden FL, Winter Park and Winter Springs.