Express guaranteed Indian Passport photo studio service
Indian Passport Photo Service
Due to the COVID-19 quarantine and for everyone’s safety, we are closed at this time.
2020 Indian Passport Picture Service - Orlando, FL
Passport Photo Place takes and prints guaranteed, high quality photographs for passports issued by Embassy of India throughout the United States.
To schedule a photo studio appointment for Indian passport photos email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at 321-236-1105
Indian passport pictures must be included along with a passport application as printed version. Electronic files are only accepted on a special basis.
Indian Embassy and Consulate General require individuals that apply or renew their Indian Passports to use a professional photo studio that specializes in photography for legal documents. Using other passport photo providers may result in delays of application processing and passport pictures rejection.
Passport Photo Place specializes in legal photo documents and provides a same-day picture service that is 100% compliant with the requirements as provided by the Indian Embassy.
Orlando, FL photo studio provides professional Indian passport pictures services that feature the following:
Indian passport photos are taken and printed by the strict and recent Indian Government regulations and are 100% compliant with the Indian Embassy specifications
As a customer, you will receive the pictures at the time of a photo studio session within 15 minutes after the pictures are taken. Appointments for Indian passport photography are scheduled
Walk-ins are welcome 12:00pm-3:30pm on Mon, Tue & Thu. Other hours per above schedule are reserved for appointments.
A professional legal photographer that specializes in legal photography is available at the studio at all times to take and print passport photos for all travel and immigration documentation.
Passport Photo Place produces great looking pictures that naturally represent the individuals applying or renewing their passports.
Our studio employs the latest technology for producing legal document photographs. This allows us to consistently make not only great looking pictures, but photographs that exceed the passport photo quality standards required by the Indian Embassy.
All passport pictures are captured, processed and printed right in our studio located in Orlando, FL and are instantly available for customer pick up.
For same-day India passport photo appointments email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at 321-236-1105
2020 Indian Passport Photograph Requirements
Indian passport renewal or initial passport issuance applications require applicants to provide professionally taken and printed pictures that comply with the following Indian passport photograph guidelines:
Photo & background requirements
- Photos must be recent and represent the current applicant’s appearance
- The brightness and contrast must be properly balanced to properly represent the skin tones and the contrast of the subject with the background. If there is any under or over exposure, the photos will be rejected
- Passport application requires 2x2in (51x51mm) pictures that show close up of the head and partial shoulders
- The head size (from chin to top of hair) must be between 1.4 to 1.6 inches (35mm to 40mm or 70 to 80% of the photo size)
- The background required is white or slightly off-white, but continuous without shadows, variations or gradations. A proper contrast must be achieved between background and the individual in the photograph
- The eyes must be fully open
- The hair must not obscure any part of the face, including eyebrows
- Prescription glasses are allowed only if the glass frames are thin and there are no reflections from glasses. The eyes must be clearly visible. Tinted or sunglasses are not acceptable.
- Head covers only allowed if worn for religious reasons. Head-dress or facial ornaments must not obscure any part of the face.
- Any electronic accessories present on the head should be removed
- Babies under one year do not need to have the eyes open
- Children under 10 years of age do not need to have the exact head size, as long as it’s reasonable and accurately represents the child
Photo printing & processing specifications
- Indian passport photos must be printed on a professional grade printer (300dpi and higher) that produces continuous tone photographs of archival quality. Home inkjet and laser printers are not acceptable.
- Photos must be in full color and accurately represent skin tone
- The picture paper must be semi-gloss or matte with protective coating and thin stock
- Retouching of the photographs is not accepted. Any retouched images will be disqualified
- Copies and reproduction of photos from existing photos is not accepted. Indian passport pictures must be printed on a digital printer from the original image capture source
- Any scratches, particles or lines permanently present on the photographs will result in passport application processing delays until the proper pictures are submitted
IMPORTANT PASSPORT PHOTO APPOINTMENT NOTES
- Please wear a solid-colored top/shirt. White or slightly off-white tops are not recommended since the background for India passport pictures is plain white or slightly off-white and there must be a clear contrast between clothing, subject and the background.
Passport Photo Place accesibility for Indian passport photo service
Our Orlando, FL Orange County legal photo studio is accessible via major routes and is in relatively close proximity from the following: Aloma, Altamonte Springs FL, Apopka FL, Apopka, Azalea Park, Belle Isle, Bithlo, Buena Ventura Lakes, Cambell, Casselberry, Casselbery, Celebration Florida, Celebration, Christmas FL, Christmas, Chuluota, Clermont, Cloud FL, Cocoa Beach, Cocoa FL, Cocoa, Conway, Davenport, Doctor Phillips, Eatonville, Edgewood, Fairview Shores, Fairvilla, Fern Park, Forest City, Goldenrod, Gotha, Hiawassee, Holden Heights FL, Hunters Creek, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Butler, Lakeland, Lockhard, Lockhart, Longwood FL, Maitland, Meadow Woods, Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach, Mims, Narcoossee, Oak Ridge FL, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando FL, Orlando Florida, Orlando International Airport, Orlando, Orlo vista, Orlovista, Oviedo Florida, Oviedo, Paradise Heights FL, Pine Castle, Pine Hills, Port Saint John, Rosemont FL, Sanford, Sky Lake, South Apopka, St. Cloud, Tildenville, Titusville FL, Titusville, Union Park, University Park FL, Windermere FL, Windermere, Winter Garden FL, Winter Park and Winter Springs.