Guaranteed same-day Australian passport photography service
Australian Passport Photo Service
Due to the COVID-19 quarantine and for everyone’s safety, we are closed at this time.
2020 Australian Passport Photo Services - Orlando, FL
Passport Photo Place specializes in producing Australian passport photographs. We take and digitally print passport pictures per specifications provided by Australian Government Passport Office. The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade provides highly specific requirements that must be followed in order to properly submit a passport application.
To book an appointment for Australian passport photographs email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at 321-236-1105
Australian Passport Office accepts printed versions of photographs. The Embassy of Australia requires applicants to utilize services of a professional photographer to avoid delays associated with passport applications, which may result in rejections of submitted photographs.
Passport Photo Place captures and provides printing of the Australian passport pictures that are 100% compliant with Australian Passport Office requirements. This helps to ensure that passport application process continues without any unexpected delays.
Our photo studio is located in Orlando, FL and provides professional Australian passport photo service.
Note that embassy of Australia states – “Approximately 90% of the photographs we receive are not acceptable”. At Passport Photo Place, we strictly and carefully follow all current 2020 Embassy of Australia photo requirements for applicants currently residing in the United States.
Our passport photo services features immediate photo processing and all photographs are taken, printed within 15 minutes and instantly provided to a customer. Appointments for Australian passport photo are scheduled
Walk-ins are welcome 12:00pm-3:30pm on Mon, Tue & Thu. Other hours per above schedule are reserved for appointments.
All passport photography is provided by a professional photographer that specializes in legal document photography.
Passport Photo Place not only provides fully compliant pictures, but takes and prints photographs that look professional
We utilize the most updated photo capture and printing technology to reliably deliver the photo quality and photo longevity requirements to ensure that photographs meet and exceed the specifications of Consulate General of Australia.
All Australian passport photos are produced locally and quickly at our studio in Orlando, FL. The pictures are available instantly for pick up.
For Australian passport photo appointments email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at 321-236-1105
2020 Australian Passport Photo Guidelines
Australian passport applications require individuals to submit commercially produced photographs that conform to the following:
Photo specifications & background
- Photos must be recent and precisely represent the current applicant’s appearance
- The studio lighting must allow for shadow free lighting on the face and background.
- Passport prints must be 35x45mm (3.5cm by 4.5cm) and show frontal, full face view of the subject
- The face dimensions must be from 32mm to 36mm from chin to crown
- The background must be white or light grey, with no shadows and sufficient contrast between the subject’s face, body, clothing and background
- Eyes open
- Mouth closed
- Neutral facial expression. Smiles or other than neutral expressions will disqualify an application
- Subject must be centered
- Ears and forehead must be visible
- Hair must not cover any part of the face
- Head covering or scarfs should be removed, unless used for religious purposes.
- Only prescription glasses are allowed, however, the glasses must be thin framed and cannot obscure any part of the face. The resulting photographs must be free of reflection from the glass and only un-tinted glasses are permitted
- Facial piercings, nose rings, nose studs are not allowed unless they’re permanently worn. In this case they must not cause reflection
- Infant photography is a little bit more forgiving and open mouth will be accepted. However, the eyes must be open and no other people or objects in the frame can appear
Photo capture, printing & processing specifications
- Photos must be taken with focal length of 90-130mm (35mm film equivalent) lens and low noise film/digital camera. Distance from subject to camera must be a minimum of 1.2 meters to avoid focal distortion
- Australian passport pictures are expected to be printed at 300dpi (200 gsm) or higher resolution using an industrial, continuous tone photo printer. If inkjet printer is used, it must be an industrial grade equipment using drylab photography standard gloss paper. Color laser printers are not allowed
- Thermal papers must not have heavy backing. Thin photo paper stocks only
- The photographs must be in full color
- The picture paper is required to be semi-gloss
- Final image must be an exact and true likeness of the applicant. Retouching or editing of photographs is not allowed. Only brightness and contrast can be adjusted if retaking a properly exposed photo is not an option
- Moles, wrinkles and scars must not be removed. Red eye defects cannot be removed by editing. A properly re-taken photo is required in the case of red-eye photo defects.
IMPORTANT PASSPORT PHOTO STUDIO APPOINTMENT NOTES
- Please wear a solid-colored top/shirt. White or slightly off-white tops are not accepted since the background for Australian passport pictures is white or slightly off-white and there must be a well defined contrast between the subject and the background.
Passport Photo Place accesibility for Australian passport picture service
Our Orlando, FL Orange County legal photo studio is accessible via major roads and is in relatively close proximity from the following: Aloma, Altamonte Springs FL, Apopka FL, Apopka, Azalea Park, Belle Isle, Bithlo, Buena Ventura Lakes, Cambell, Casselberry, Casselbery, Celebration Florida, Celebration, Christmas FL, Christmas, Chuluota, Clermont, Cloud FL, Cocoa Beach, Cocoa FL, Cocoa, Conway, Davenport, Doctor Phillips, Eatonville, Edgewood, Fairview Shores, Fairvilla, Fern Park, Forest City, Goldenrod, Gotha, Hiawassee, Holden Heights FL, Hunters Creek, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Butler, Lakeland, Lockhard, Lockhart, Longwood FL, Maitland, Meadow Woods, Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach, Mims, Narcoossee, Oak Ridge FL, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando FL, Orlando Florida, Orlando International Airport, Orlando, Orlo vista, Orlovista, Oviedo Florida, Oviedo, Paradise Heights FL, Pine Castle, Pine Hills, Port Saint John, Rosemont FL, Sanford, Sky Lake, South Apopka, St. Cloud, Tildenville, Titusville FL, Titusville, Union Park, University Park FL, Windermere FL, Windermere, Winter Garden FL, Winter Park and Winter Springs.