Express, same-day guaranteed Mexico passport photo service
Mexican Passport Photo Service
At this time Passport Photo Place is CLOSED until further notice. We do not currently accept appointments.
2022 Mexican Passport Photo Service - Orlando, FL
Passport Photo Place provides express Mexican passport photo service. We take photographs and print pictures by the exact specifications as provided by the Embassy of Mexico.
To book an appointment for Mexican passport picture sessions email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at Currently CLOSED
Mexican passport photographs must be submitted as printed versions. Electronic files are not accepted. Note that Mexican passport size photographs are also required for a 2-step process for Mexican visa applications.
Mexican Embassy requires applicants to utilize professional photo studio services to avoid passport application processing delays and Mexico passport photo document rejections.
Passport Photo Place provides express service and produces pictures that are 100% in compliance with the Mexican Embassy requirements. This helps to facilitate approval of passport applications on a timely basis and as scheduled.
Our Orlando, FL studio provides professional Mexican passport picture services that feature the following:
All Mexican passport photographs are taken and printed following the updated specifications as provided by the Mexican Embassy and Consulate General in Miami, FL.
All passport pictures are printed during the photo session within 15 minutes and instantly delivered to a customer. Appointments for Mexico passport photo sessions are scheduled
Mon thru Fri CLOSED until further notice
All photographs are taken and printed in our studio by a professional photographer that specializes in legal passport and visa photography for all immigration and travel documents.
Passport Photo Place makes pro and great looking pictures that naturally represent the applicants.
We utilize the most progressive photo acquisition and printing technology to consistently produce photographs that are accepted worldwide by Embassies and Consulates of Mexico.
All Mexican passport photographs are taken and printed locally at our studio in Orlando, FL and are instantly available for pick up.
For express Mexican passport picture sessions email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at Currently CLOSED
2022 Mexican Passport Photo Guidelines
Mexican passport application requires to submit professionally produced pictures that comply with the following specifications:
Photo specifications & background
- Photos must not be older than 1 month prior to submitting an application
- Pictures must be correctly lit and exposed. Over exposed photographs that change appearance of skin will be rejected
- Passport application requires Three 35x45mm (3.5cm by 4.5cm) pictures that show front view, full face of the person
- The face size must be between 31mm and 36mm from chin to crown
- The background must be white with no shadows and with proper contrast between background, hair, skin and clothing
- The facial expression must be neutral
- Both eyes must be open and mouth is closed
- The ears and entire forehead must be clearly visible
- No earrings, piercings or other accessories are accepted
- Hats, hair and other accessories must be taken off
- Eye wear and contact lens must be removed prior to taking a photo
Photo printing & processing specifications
- Mexican passport photographs must be printed at 300dpi or higher resolution using a professional photo printer. Inkjet printers are not acceptable for producing a passport photograph.
- The photographs must be in full color
- The picture paper must be matte or slightly glossy
- Retouching or adjustments of photos that alters an person appearance is not acceptable
IMPORTANT PASSPORT PICTURE APPOINTMENT NOTES
- Please wear a solid-colored top/shirt. White or slightly off-white tops are not recommended since the background for Mexican passport photographs is white and there must be a defined contrast between clothing, subject and the background.
Passport Photo Place accesibility for Mexican passport photo service
Our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio is accessible via major routes and is in relatively close proximity from the following: Aloma, Altamonte Springs FL, Apopka FL, Apopka, Azalea Park, Belle Isle, Bithlo, Buena Ventura Lakes, Cambell, Casselberry, Casselbery, Celebration Florida, Celebration, Christmas FL, Christmas, Chuluota, Clermont, Cloud FL, Cocoa Beach, Cocoa FL, Cocoa, Conway, Davenport, Doctor Phillips, Eatonville, Edgewood, Fairview Shores, Fairvilla, Fern Park, Forest City, Goldenrod, Gotha, Hiawassee, Holden Heights FL, Hunters Creek, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Butler, Lakeland, Lockhard, Lockhart, Longwood FL, Maitland, Meadow Woods, Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach, Mims, Narcoossee, Oak Ridge FL, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando FL, Orlando Florida, Orlando International Airport, Orlando, Orlo vista, Orlovista, Oviedo Florida, Oviedo, Paradise Heights FL, Pine Castle, Pine Hills, Port Saint John, Rosemont FL, Sanford, Sky Lake, South Apopka, St. Cloud, Tildenville, Titusville FL, Titusville, Union Park, University Park FL, Windermere FL, Windermere, Winter Garden FL, Winter Park and Winter Springs.