Express and guaranteed same day Mexican non-immigrant visa picture service
Mexican Visa Photos Service
At this time Passport Photo Place is CLOSED until further notice. We do not currently accept appointments.
2022 Visa Photo Service for Mexico - Orlando, FL
Passport Photo Place provides standard and rush service for Mexican tourist, work and temporary resident visas. We take and print Mexican visa pictures that comply to the exact photo requirements provided by Government of Mexico.
To book an appointment for Mexican visa picture sessions email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at Currently CLOSED
Acquiring a visa consists of two steps for those that would like to work in Mexico:
- First, a Mexican Consulate in US must process a visa work application (for lucrative visa). This step requires Mexican Passport Photo size pictures.
- Second step requires application processing inside the Mexico, which requires “Infantile” visa photographs. The three Mexican visa types are
1. Resident permit visa
2. FM3 non-immigrant visa
3. FM2 temporary immigrant resident visa
Mexican Consulate General advises to utilize only a professional legal passport photo studio to avoid lengthy delays and visa application rejections.
Passport Photo Place takes and prints visa pictures that 100% compliant with the Mexican Embassy Requirements which helps to ensure that all applications are approved within the normal processing time. We provide photography for FMM (Multiple Purpose Form) visa, FM3 (non-immigrant) visa, FM2 (immigrant) visa and legal resident (inmigrado) visa.
Our studio provides professional Mexican visa picture services that feature the following:
All Mexican visa pictures are taken and printed by the precise and updated requirements as provided by the Mexican Embassy and Consulate General in Miami, FL.
All photographs are taken and printed at appointment time and within 15 minutes. Mexico visa photo studio appointments are available
Mon thru Fri CLOSED until further notice
All pictures are taken in our studio by a professional legal photographer that specializes in passport and visa photography for all travel and immigration documents.
Passport Photo Place produces professional and great looking pictures that naturally represent the subject’s appearance.
We utilize the latest and updated photo acquisition and picture printing technology that allows us to produce visa photos for Consulate General of Mexico that fully complies to the official requirements.
Both International and National passport and visa photographs are taken and printed locally at our studio in Orlando, FL
For same day Mexican visa photo sessions email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at Currently CLOSED
2022 Mexican Visa Photo Specifications
Mexican visa applications require to submit the photographs that follow the below provided specifications. Note that work visas also require a “Mexican passport size” photos to go along with applications processed in US as a first step of the visa acquisition process.
Photo specifications & background
- Photos must be taken within 30 days of application
- Pictures must be produced by a professional photo studio that specializes in legal document photography and correctly lit and exposed. Over exposure that alters skin tone is not acceptable
- Two 25x30mm (2.5cm by 3cm) pictures that show front view, full face of the applicant
- One 25x30mm (2.5cm by 3cm) picture of the applicants facial right side profile
- The background must be pure white with no shadows from the subject and with proper contrast to differentiate background from hair, skin and clothing
- The face must be 70-80% of the entire picture, sized proportionally and properly aligned
- Neutral facial expression with mouth closed
- The forehead and ears must be clearly visible
- No earrings and piercings are acceptable
- Hats and hair accessories must be removed
- Glasses should be taken off
Photo printing & processing specifications
- Mexican visa photo must be printed at 300dpi resolution or more using a professional dye-sublimation printer. Inkjet printing is not acceptable.
- The picture must be in full color
- The photo paper must be either matte or slightly glossy
- Retouching or adjustments of images that alters an applicant appearance is not allowed
IMPORTANT VISA PHOTO APPOINTMENT NOTES
- Please wear a solid-colored top/shirt. White or slightly off-white tops are not recommended since the background for Mexican visa photographs is white and there must be a good contrast between clothing and the background.
- Eye wear and contact lens must be removed prior to taking a picture
Passport Photo Place accesibility for Mexico visa photo service
Our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio is accessible via major routes and is in relatively close proximity from the following cities: Aloma, Altamonte Springs FL, Apopka FL, Apopka, Azalea Park, Belle Isle, Bithlo, Buena Ventura Lakes, Cambell, Casselberry, Casselbery, Celebration Florida, Celebration, Christmas FL, Christmas, Chuluota, Clermont, Cloud FL, Cocoa Beach, Cocoa FL, Cocoa, Conway, Davenport, Doctor Phillips, Eatonville, Edgewood, Fairview Shores, Fairvilla, Fern Park, Forest City, Goldenrod, Gotha, Hiawassee, Holden Heights FL, Hunters Creek, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Butler, Lakeland, Lockhard, Lockhart, Longwood FL, Maitland, Meadow Woods, Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach, Mims, Narcoossee, Oak Ridge FL, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando FL, Orlando Florida, Orlando International Airport, Orlando, Orlo vista, Orlovista, Oviedo Florida, Oviedo, Paradise Heights FL, Pine Castle, Pine Hills, Port Saint John, Rosemont FL, Sanford, Sky Lake, South Apopka, St. Cloud, Tildenville, Titusville FL, Titusville, Union Park, University Park FL, Windermere FL, Windermere, Winter Garden FL, Winter Park and Winter Springs.