Same-day Polish passport photo and visa picture service and requirements, Orlando, FL Orange County
Polish Passport Photo & Visa Photo Service
At this time Passport Photo Place is CLOSED until further notice. We do not currently accept appointments.
2024 Polish Passport & Visa Photo Service - Orlando, FL
We provide same-day Polish passport photography and visa picture service. The photographs are taken and printed as required by the specifications from the Embassy of Poland.
To schedule a photo session for Polish passport and visa photos email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at Currently CLOSED
Passport and visa photographs for Poland are submitted as printed passport pictures. Electronic visa and passport photos are not required at this time for Polish Ministry of the Interior and Administration.
Polish consulates require that Polish passport and visa applicants use professional legal photography services to avoid any delays associated with passport pictures that may not comply with the official requirements.
Passport Photo Place provides rush photo studio service and produces photographs that are 100% compliant with the photo requirements as specified by the Embassies and Consulates of Poland.
Our Orlando, FL studio offers professional Polish passport and visa photo services that feature the following:
All Poland visa and passport photos are taken and printed by the recently updated 2024 government of Poland specifications.
Passport photographs are taken and printed at the time of the photo session within 15 minutes. They are instantly available for pick up by customers. The appointments for photo studio services pertaining photo documents for Poland are scheduled
Mon thru Fri CLOSED until further notice
All legal photography work in our studio is provided by a professional photographer that specializes in passport photography for all immigration and travel documents.
Our photo studio not only produces correct photographs, but makes high quality pictures that naturally represent the applicants.
Among other service features, we utilize the latest photo cameras and legal photo document printers to consistently deliver printed and digital pictures that are accepted worldwide by Polish Consulates and Embassies.
Polish passport and visa pictures are taken and printed locally at our studio in Orlando, FL and are instantly available to our customers.
For same-day Polish passport pictures and Polish visa photos email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at Currently CLOSED
2024 Polish Passport Photos & Visa Pictures Guidelines
Polish passport and visa applications require to submit professionally produced photographs that comply with the following specifications:
Photo requirements & background
- Passport and visa pictures for Poland government must be taken within 6 months of application submission
- Pictures must be evenly exposed with uniform lighting for the background and the subject.
- Passport and visa applications require 35x45mm (3.5cm by 4.5cm) photos with full frontal view of the person’s face. No other angles are acceptable. Passport applications require 3 pictures to be submitted with a passport application
- The face size from chin to top of the head must measure between 31 and 36mm with eyes correctly positioned per provided specifications
- The background must be pure white with no color, shadows or patterns present
- The facial expression must be relaxed and with natural appearance. No smiles are allowed
- Mouth must be closed and both eyes must be open
- The entire face must be visible without hair obstruction of any part of the face, including eye brows. It is not required to expose the entire forehead
- No earrings, piercings or other accessories are accepted
- Head covers and other head accessories must not be present in the picture. If the head cover is worn for religious purposes, a confirmed certificate that states the religious community must be provided.
- Hair outside the photo frame is acceptable as only facial biometrics are important.
- Eye glasses should be taken off, however, if the glasses are by doctor’s prescription, they can be worn as long as they’re not tinted and have a thin glass frame. If contact lens are worn, they must not change the pupils colors.
Photo printing & processing guidelines
- Polish visa and passport photographs must be printed at 300ppi or higher on a professional photo printer. Inkjet printers are not allowed for producing a passport and visa pictures
- The photographs must be in full color that properly reflects the skin tone colors
- The pictures should be printed on a glossy photo paper with a special coating that protects the photos from aging
- Passport photos and visa pictures cannot be digitally or otherwise edited. They must represent the exact facial features of the applicants
IMPORTANT PASSPORT AND VISA PICTURES APPOINTMENT NOTES
- Please wear a solid-colored top/shirt. White or slightly off-white tops are not recommended since the background for Polish visa and Polish passport pictures is white and there must be a defined contrast between clothing, subject and the background.
Passport Photo Place accesibility for Polish visa and passport photo service
Our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio is accessible via major routes and is in relatively close proximity from the following: Aloma, Altamonte Springs FL, Apopka FL, Apopka, Azalea Park, Belle Isle, Bithlo, Buena Ventura Lakes, Cambell, Casselberry, Casselbery, Celebration Florida, Celebration, Christmas FL, Christmas, Chuluota, Clermont, Cloud FL, Cocoa Beach, Cocoa FL, Cocoa, Conway, Davenport, Doctor Phillips, Eatonville, Edgewood, Fairview Shores, Fairvilla, Fern Park, Forest City, Goldenrod, Gotha, Hiawassee, Holden Heights FL, Hunters Creek, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Butler, Lakeland, Lockhard, Lockhart, Longwood FL, Maitland, Meadow Woods, Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach, Mims, Narcoossee, Oak Ridge FL, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando FL, Orlando Florida, Orlando International Airport, Orlando, Orlo vista, Orlovista, Oviedo Florida, Oviedo, Paradise Heights FL, Pine Castle, Pine Hills, Port Saint John, Rosemont FL, Sanford, Sky Lake, South Apopka, St. Cloud, Tildenville, Titusville FL, Titusville, Union Park, University Park FL, Windermere FL, Windermere, Winter Garden FL, Winter Park and Winter Springs.