Same day digital and printed visa pictures and passport photo service in Orlando, FL Orange County
US Passport Photo Service – US Passport, Immigration & Visa Pictures
At this time Passport Photo Place is CLOSED until further notice. We do not currently accept appointments.
US Passport photo & US visa pictures service, Orlando, FL
At Passport Photo Place, we take and process US passport pictures and visa photos within 15 minutes. We can provide both printed versions and digital/electronic jpeg files for passport and visa online applications.
For passport and visa photo sessions email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at Currently CLOSED
U.S Department of State recommends to use professional photo studio service to avoid rejects and delays associated with rejection of applications.
We are a professional photo studio that offers the following photo services:
US passport and US Visa photos are taken and printed per exact specifications provided by the United States government
Pictures are printed while you wait with photo session appointments available
Mon thru Fri CLOSED until further notice
All passport pictures and visa photographs are taken and printed by a professional photographer that specializes in legal photo documents
We take pictures that look natural and make any passport or legal document look good
We always update our photo studio equipment to produce professional quality photographs that look good and accepted by Embassies and Consulates.
- Please wear a solid-colored top/shirt that is not white. White is not accepted since the background color for US visa and US passport photographs must be white.
- If you need to wear prescription glasses, ensure that the glass is not tinted and clear.
Our photo studio services for United States government are
US Passport and Visa photo specifications
2022 Passport photo checklist
- Photo must be taken against a uniformly lit white or slightly off-white background.
- Showing full-face view with subject facing and looking directly into the camera
- Taken with neutral facial expression or if supervised by a professional photographer, with natural smile with both eyes open and not squinting
- Printed in full color on a matte or slightly glossy high quality photographic paper using a digital dye sublimation printer. Inkjet printing is not accepted.
- Photo size must be 51x51mm in size (2x2in) and accurately cut to avoid any cut marks
- Head size must be between 1 and 1 3/8 inches (25 and 35mm) from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin
- The clothing should be the same as you normally wear daily
- Clothing that has emblems, specific service patterns or camouflage attire or clothing that represents a uniform cannot be used, unless this type of clothing is worn daily for religious purposes
- Hats and other head coverings cannot be worn unless they are a part of attire for religious purposes
- No electronic devices such as hand-free headsets or headphones must appear in a photograph
- If wearing glasses are part of your daily routine, only prescription and non-tinted glasses are allowed to be worn. A medical certificate confirming the glasses prescription might be required at the time of application.
2022 Digital Visa pictures checklist
Electronic Visa picture files are an essential part US visa application. If the image is not properly formatted per visa specifications, the US government visa application system will not allow to submit an online application.
The digital visa photo image must follow the specifications as outlined:
The image must have a square aspect ratio with minimum acceptable size of 600×600 pixels and maximum size of 1200×1200 pixels.
The photo must be in full color and digitized in 8-bits per color channel resulting in 24 bits per pixel color. It must be encoded in sRGB color space.
Acceptable photo document digital file format is JPEG with compression adjusted to produce a file size between 100kb and 240kb. Images compressed to produce file sizes below 100kb do not retain sufficient quality and may not pass application verification process.
If you have a printed photo and you would like to digitize the photo, it must be scanned by a professional scanner using resolution of at least 300dpi and the resulting photo must be at least 600×600 pixels in size.
Digital image submission
Digital files must be submitted online in the original form as provided by a professional photo studio. Images cannot be adjusted, cropped or altered in any way.
All passport and visa photographs must be taken within the last 6 months. If any variations in appearance of the applicant is present at the time when an application is submitted, the photos must be re-taken or the passport and/or visa applications will be rejected.
Passport Photo Place accesibility and service area
Our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio is accessible via major routes and in relatively close proximity from the following cities: Aloma, Altamonte Springs FL, Apopka FL, Apopka, Azalea Park, Belle Isle, Bithlo, Buena Ventura Lakes, Cambell, Casselberry, Casselbery, Celebration Florida, Celebration, Christmas FL, Christmas, Chuluota, Clermont, Cloud FL, Cocoa Beach, Cocoa FL, Cocoa, Conway, Davenport, Doctor Phillips, Eatonville, Edgewood, Fairview Shores, Fairvilla, Fern Park, Forest City, Goldenrod, Gotha, Hiawassee, Holden Heights FL, Hunters Creek, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Butler, Lakeland, Lockhard, Lockhart, Longwood FL, Maitland, Meadow Woods, Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach, Mims, Narcoossee, Oak Ridge FL, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando FL, Orlando Florida, Orlando International Airport, Orlando, Orlo vista, Orlovista, Oviedo Florida, Oviedo, Paradise Heights FL, Pine Castle, Pine Hills, Port Saint John, Rosemont FL, Sanford, Sky Lake, South Apopka, St. Cloud, Tildenville, Titusville FL, Titusville, Union Park, University Park FL, Windermere FL, Windermere, Winter Garden FL, Winter Park and Winter Springs.