Guaranteed rush same-day Indian visa photo service, Orlando, FL Orange County
Indian Visa Photo Service
Due to the situation, we are available for photo sessions by appointment only (subject to availability). Please email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at 321-236-1105
2020 Indian Visa Photo Service - Orlando, FL
Passport Photo Place is the local Orlando, FL Orange County photo service provider for Indian visa online and mail-in visa applications. We provide both electronic and printed versions of Indian visa photos for all types of visas. All pictures fully comply with Indian government specifications and are guaranteed.
To book a photo session for Indian visa photo service email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at 321-236-1105.
Indian Embassies and Consulates only accept professionally produced photographs that fully comply to the Indian visa picture requirements as provided for year 2020. The consulates advise to utilize legal photo studios to avoid application rejections and processing delays.
Passport Photo Place specializes in legal photo services that are fast and are in complete compliance with the visa photo specifications that are provided by Indian embassies in the United States.
Our photo studio offers professional Indian visa picture services for electronic online application using jpeg photo files and mail-in forms using printed photographs.
All visa photographs are taken and printed by the precise Indian government specifications for year 2020.
All photos are taken and printed immediately during the photo session appointment within 15 minutes. Appointments can be scheduled on the same day at our studio in Orlando, FL Orange County during the following hours of operation:
Walk-ins are welcome 12:00pm-3:30pm on Mon, Tue & Thu. Other hours per above schedule are reserved for appointments.
All photographs for visas are produced by a full-time professional photographer at our studio.
Passport Photo Place takes and prints pictures that feature professional photo studio quality
Our studio takes and prints photos using the latest in image production technology that fully complies with the official Consulate General of India requirements.
Both printed and electronic versions of Indian visa pictures are produced at our Orlando, FL conveniently located photo studio.
For Indian visa photograph appointments email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at 321-236-1105
2020 Indian Visa Photo Specifications
Visa photographs for India follow the 2020 government requirements as specified below.
Visa photographs requirements
- The application requires most recent photographs taken within the last 6 months of application
- Indian Consulate General advises to use only professional photo studio services for all visa applications
- The pictures must be equally and properly exposed to reflect on each individual natural appearance. The skin color must be the same as observed in the natural lighting setting
- The dimensions of the printed photographs must be 51mm X 51mm (2x2in) with the dimensions of the head from chin to crown anywhere between 25mm to 35mm
- The photo size of digital picture files for online applications must be anywhere between 350px to 1000px provided as a square photograph with 24bit color and file size between 10kb and 300kb
- The photos must present full frontal view of face with eyes open.
- The background must be white, although light colored backgrounds are accepted as long as they’re not saturated and very light.
- The head size from chin to top of the crown must measure 1 inch to 1 – 3/8 inches (25 to 35mm) with eye height being 1-1/8 inches to 1-1/3
- Head must be perfectly centered and not tilted in any direction
- The facial expression must be neutral. Smiles are not allowed
- The forehead must be visible with no significant hair obstruction
- Head covers cannot be worn unless practiced for documented religious purposes
- Only prescription glasses is allowed in the Indian visa pictures and only if the frame is not thick and the glass is fully transparent without tinting.
Visa photo printing & processing specifications
- Indian visa pictures have to be printed using a high quality industrial printer that provides archival quality thin stock photographs that have 300ppi printing resolution or higher
- Only full color photographs are accepted
- The picture paper can be either matte or slightly glossy, and as long as it provides a fingerprint resistant coating
- Photo editing that alters the appearance of applicant in any way is not permitted
IMPORTANT VISA PICTURES APPOINTMENT NOTES
- Please wear a solid-colored top/shirt. White or slightly off-white tops are not allowed since the background for Indian visa photographs is white and there must be a good contrast between the subject and background.
Passport Photo Place accesibility for India visa photo service
Our Orlando, FL Orange County legal photo studio is accessible via major routes and is in relatively close proximity from the following cities: Aloma, Altamonte Springs FL, Apopka FL, Apopka, Azalea Park, Belle Isle, Bithlo, Buena Ventura Lakes, Cambell, Casselberry, Casselbery, Celebration Florida, Celebration, Christmas FL, Christmas, Chuluota, Clermont, Cloud FL, Cocoa Beach, Cocoa FL, Cocoa, Conway, Davenport, Doctor Phillips, Eatonville, Edgewood, Fairview Shores, Fairvilla, Fern Park, Forest City, Goldenrod, Gotha, Hiawassee, Holden Heights FL, Hunters Creek, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Butler, Lakeland, Lockhard, Lockhart, Longwood FL, Maitland, Meadow Woods, Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach, Mims, Narcoossee, Oak Ridge FL, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando FL, Orlando Florida, Orlando International Airport, Orlando, Orlo vista, Orlovista, Oviedo Florida, Oviedo, Paradise Heights FL, Pine Castle, Pine Hills, Port Saint John, Rosemont FL, Sanford, Sky Lake, South Apopka, St. Cloud, Tildenville, Titusville FL, Titusville, Union Park, University Park FL, Windermere FL, Windermere, Winter Garden FL, Winter Park and Winter Springs.