Express same-day Russian Visa & Passport Photo Service for Russian Consulates in USA
Russian Passport & Visa Photo Service
2020 Russian Visa & Passport Photo Service - Orlando, FL
Passport Photo Place takes, prints and generates electronic Russian visa & passport pictures. We provide rush service on all orders. Our Russian passport and visa photo service complies to the exact photo requirements as required by the Russian Government. We provide the visa and passport pictures for the following type of visa and passport applications:
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Humanitarian visa
- Private visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
- Transit visa
- Standard Passport
- Russian Regular (red cover) Passport
- Russian Diplomatic (green cover) Passport
- Russian Service (blue cover) Passport
- Russian Regular (red cover) Passport
- Russian Certificate for return
To book an appointment for a Russian visa or passport photo session email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at 321-236-1105
Russian Embassy advises to utilize professional legal passport/visa photo services to avoid passport issuance delays and visa application rejects. We have been regularly providing visa & passport photo service to Russian Consulates in Washington, New York, San Francisco, Houston, Seattle and other national and international Russian Consulates.
Passport Photo Place takes and prints passport and visa pictures that 100% compliant with the requirements of Russian Embassies and Consulates which helps to ensure that all applications are approved on time.
Our photo studio provides professional Russian document photo services that feature the following:
All Russian document photographs are taken and printed by the exact and most recent requirements as specified by the Russian Embassies and Consulates in various regions of the USA.
All pictures are taken and printed at within 15 minutes. We take appointments for Russian passport and visa photographs
Walk-ins are welcome 12:00pm-3:30pm on Mon, Tue & Thu. Other hours per above schedule are reserved for appointments.
All photos are taken by a professional photographer in studio that specializes in legal photo documents.
Passport Photo Place makes professional and great looking photographs that properly represent its customers’ appearance.
Our studio utilizes the latest photo acquisition and printing equipment to ensure that all produced photographs fully comply with the official Russian photo requirements and look great.
All visa pictures and passport photos are taken and printed while you wait at our studio in Orlando, FL
For same day Russian visa or passport photo appointments email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at 321-236-1105
2020 Russian Visa & Passport Photo Requirements
Russian visa and passport applications require to submit photos that fully comply with specifications as provided below.
Photo specifications & background
- Photos must be taken within 6 months of application submission
- Photographs must be produced by a professional photo studio, ensuring that the studio follows the specifications as provided by the applicable Russian Embassy or Consulate
- Passport and Visa photographs must be 35x45mm (3.5cm by 4.5cm) and show front view, full face of the applicant
- The background must white for passport photos and plain white or light-colored for visas with absolutely no shadows
- The face must be 50-70% of the entire picture and properly aligned
- The expression must be neutral with mouth closed
- The forehead and ears must be clearly visible with no hair obstructing any part of the face
- Medium or large earrings and piercings are not acceptable
- Hats and hair accessories must be taken off
- Only prescription glasses are allowed and only if they’re not tinted with thin frame
Photo printing & processing specifications
- Russian visa and Russian passport pictures must be printed at 300dpi resolution or more using a professional photo printer. Inkjet printers are not acceptable.
- The photos must be provided in full color
- The picture paper can be either matte or slight glossy
- Photographs cannot be retouched in any way
IMPORTANT VISA PHOTO APPOINTMENT NOTES
- Please wear a solid-colored top/shirt. White or slightly off-white tops are not recommended since the background for Russian visa and passport photos is either white or lightly colored and there must be a good contrast between clothing and the background.
Passport Photo Place accesibility for Russian passport and visa photo services
Our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio is accessible via major routes and is in relatively close proximity from the following cities: Aloma, Altamonte Springs FL, Apopka FL, Apopka, Azalea Park, Belle Isle, Bithlo, Buena Ventura Lakes, Cambell, Casselberry, Casselbery, Celebration Florida, Celebration, Christmas FL, Christmas, Chuluota, Clermont, Cloud FL, Cocoa Beach, Cocoa FL, Cocoa, Conway, Davenport, Doctor Phillips, Eatonville, Edgewood, Fairview Shores, Fairvilla, Fern Park, Forest City, Goldenrod, Gotha, Hiawassee, Holden Heights FL, Hunters Creek, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Butler, Lakeland, Lockhard, Lockhart, Longwood FL, Maitland, Meadow Woods, Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach, Mims, Narcoossee, Oak Ridge FL, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando FL, Orlando Florida, Orlando International Airport, Orlando, Orlo vista, Orlovista, Oviedo Florida, Oviedo, Paradise Heights FL, Pine Castle, Pine Hills, Port Saint John, Rosemont FL, Sanford, Sky Lake, South Apopka, St. Cloud, Tildenville, Titusville FL, Titusville, Union Park, University Park FL, Windermere FL, Windermere, Winter Garden FL, Winter Park and Winter Springs.