Same-day photo service for French passports, French ID cards and French Visas – Orlando, FL
French Passport, French ID & Visa Pictures Service
2017 French Passport, French ID card & Visa Pictures Service - Orlando, FL
Passport Photo Place delivers express services for the following document applications:
- French passport photos
- French national ID card pictures
- French visa pictures
We take and print French passport, id cards and visa pictures following the exact specifications as provided by the Embassy of France, Consulate General of Miami and other Consulates of France.
To schedule a photo session for a French passport photo, id card or visa pictures email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at 321-236-1105
French passport photos must be submitted as printed versions. Same applies to French ID cards and Visa applications. Electronic files are not required.
Embassy of France advises passport applicants and those applying for id cards and visas to utilize professional photo studio services to avoid passport application processing delays and therefore French passport, id and visa application rejections.
Passport Photo Place produces pictures that are 100% in compliance with the Embassy of France provided specifications. This speeds up approval of passport, id card and French visa applications and delivery of the document on a consistent basis back to the applicant.
Our Orlando, FL photo studio provides professional French passport, id and visa photograph services that feature following:
All French passport pictures, id card and visa photos are taken and printed by the recent specifications as provided by the applicable Embassy of France.
All passport, visa and French id card photographs are printed at the time of the photo session and within 15 minutes. Appointments for French passport photos, visa and id card photos are available
All photographs are taken and printed by a professional legal document photographer that specializes in all legal photo documentation.
Passport Photo Place takes and prints great looking photographs that naturally represent the applicants.
We utilize the most recently developed photo acquisition and printing technology to consistently print pictures that are accepted worldwide by Embassies and Consulates.
All French passport photos, visa and ID card photos are printed immediately and locally at our studio in Orlando, FL.
For express French passport photo, visa & ID card photo service email or call our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio at 321-236-1105
2017 French Passport Pictures, ID cards & Visa photo Specifications
French passport, national ID card and visa applications require to submit professionally produced photographs that comply with the following document photography guidelines:
Photo specifications & background
- Photos must not be older than 6 months at the time of application
- Photographs must be correctly exposed. Over exposed lit and pictures that change appearance of skin are subject to application rejection
- Passport application requires a 35x45mm (3.5cm by 4.5cm) photograph that shows front view, full face of the person with top of the shoulders or the base of neck in frame
- The face size must be between 32mm and 36mm from chin to top head or occupy 70-80% of the picture’s frame. The face must be properly centered in frame
- The background must be light gray or light blue with no shadows and with proper contrast between background, hair, skin and clothing. White background is prohibited from use.
- French consulates in New York and Los Angeles may also accept passport photographs as produced by US standards (51x51mm with proper facial biometrics). Please call the consulates to confirm their passport photo requirements
Passport photo, national ID card and visa applicants appearance
- The facial expression needs to be neutral with mouth closed
- Both eyes must be open and red-eye picture defect must be present
- The ears and entire forehead must be clearly visible. The hair must not obstruct the face in any way
- No scarfs, hats, headbands, earrings, piercings or other accessories are allowed
- Glasses do not need to be present in photographs unless desired by the applicant. The glasses must have thin frame and be non-tinted.
Picture printing & photo processing guidelines
- French passport, national ID card and visa pictures must be printed on a high quality matte or lightly glossy photo paper at 300ppi or higher resolution. Inkjet printing is not acceptable for producing acceptable passport photos.
- The pictures must be in full color with skin color tones matching those of natural appearance
- Picture editing or retouching is not allowed
- If photographer provides un-cut pictures, do not precut them and submit along with your application. The applicable Consulate of France will cut the pictures to proper size.
IMPORTANT PASSPORT, ID CARD AND VISA PHOTOGRAPH APPOINTMENT NOTES
Please wear a solid-colored top/shirt. White or slightly off-white tops are not allowed since the background for French passport photographs is off-white and there must be a clearly defined contrast between the subject and the background.
Passport Photo Place accesibility for France passport, national ID card and visa photo service
Our Orlando, FL Orange County photo studio is reachable via major routes and is in relatively close proximity from the following: Aloma, Altamonte Springs FL, Apopka FL, Apopka, Azalea Park, Belle Isle, Bithlo, Buena Ventura Lakes, Cambell, Casselberry, Casselbery, Celebration Florida, Celebration, Christmas FL, Christmas, Chuluota, Clermont, Cloud FL, Cocoa Beach, Cocoa FL, Cocoa, Conway, Davenport, Doctor Phillips, Eatonville, Edgewood, Fairview Shores, Fairvilla, Fern Park, Forest City, Goldenrod, Gotha, Hiawassee, Holden Heights FL, Hunters Creek, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Butler, Lakeland, Lockhard, Lockhart, Longwood FL, Maitland, Meadow Woods, Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach, Mims, Narcoossee, Oak Ridge FL, Oakland, Ocoee, Orlando FL, Orlando Florida, Orlando International Airport, Orlando, Orlo vista, Orlovista, Oviedo Florida, Oviedo, Paradise Heights FL, Pine Castle, Pine Hills, Port Saint John, Rosemont FL, Sanford, Sky Lake, South Apopka, St. Cloud, Tildenville, Titusville FL, Titusville, Union Park, University Park FL, Windermere FL, Windermere, Winter Garden FL, Winter Park and Winter Springs.